Get Ultimate FIT!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Luckutt: Readers inspire physical transformation

Working with six-time Mixed Martial Arts Champion Jeff Ford (one of the trainers featured in week four of the "Six Weeks" series), we have our sights set on my participating in a competition this summer. - that's about 90 days people. What am I thinking? The thought of having to walk on stage in a skimpy sequined bikini would motivate most anyone -- unfortunately, it doesn't motivate me -- so I'll have to dig deep and commit to making sure I follow Ford's every instruction.
Currently, traveling to his gym in Lonetree is a 45 minute trek one way, so I'm even moving closer to make sure I can fit the often masochistic workouts in without excuse. They are tough, but I must say, very energizing and thoroughly empowering. I'll keep you updated monthly on the progress, and with luck (and a bit of gumption), have an awe inspiring before and after to share come Back-to-school time.

Read more: Doni Luckutt - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/doniluckutt#ixzz1JS6mF8SG
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

No comments:

Post a Comment